Rules: Always post the rules. Answer the questions of the person who tagged you and write 11 new ones. Tag 11 people and link them. Let them know they are tagged.
1. What gets you through the day. Not like breathing or eating. What makes you smile? What do you look forward to at the end of the day?
My friends. And TV Shows. The best days are when I get to meet up with my friends and have a beer or I get to watch a show that I really love. Also, knowing that I’ll eventually get to work on another film/video project. That keeps me going through some days that seem like they will never end.
2. Things are rough all over. Things that shouldn’t be hard are. What is somethings that seems to be too hard to do that should be easier?
Relationships with other people. Feelings are so messy and I think we all have a hard time navigating them from time to time.
3. What is your favorite burrito?
There’s a Thai Chicken Burrito at a place nearby here. It’s so darn good, but you can only get it on Thursdays. Of course I have a weekly lunch with my team on Thursdays so I never get to go unless someone isn’t here. There aren’t a whole lot of burritos I don’t love, though. MMM. I WANT A BURRITO.
4. On that same note, favorite sushi?
I like anything with eel in it. I mainly eat rolls, because I love rice and soy sauce and wasabi and all that stuff. I will get eel just barbecued as a piece of sushi, plain, though. Not too many other pieces of fish that I would eat just plain like that. My favorite rolls will usually have eel and avocado in them. YUM YUM. Ok, I want sushi too.
5. What is your favorite video game? Any console any arcade?
My favorite arcade game is Pac-Man because it’s so much fun to play at MOTR with Linnea & Chris. My favorite game to play at home is Just Dance for the Wii. I have had some good times cracking up with people dancing. My ex-boyfriend and I used to do the dance to Katy Perry’s “Firework” at people’s wedding receptions. It was quite a hit.
6. There used to be record stores. You used to go in and look over stuff. Favorite all time record or CD?
All-time!? No. I can’t! Too many good ones. I really love Turnstiles by Billy Joel, Abbey Road by the Beatles, Little Voice by Sara Bareilles, Lost & Gone Forever by Guster, White Ladder by David Gray…
7. Food is always big with me. I have no idea why I am still so skinny but I eat everything. I know you have a favorite. What is it?
Pizza. Always pizza, almost any kind. I could literally eat it every day for the rest of my life. If not pizza, a nice medium rare steak. Or some kind of Thai noodle dish. Oh good god, I am so hungry right now.
8. School. Something you loved and something you hated.
Loved English class, reading and writing. Also loved my music classes in high school. Hated math. Anything even related to math is for someone else to do. Especially if you want it to make sense.
9. What was your first car?
A black 1986 Dodge Aries K. Looked like an FBI-mobile. Had tinted windows and the whole lot. Bench seats front and back. My friends used to call it the J-Ride. ;)
10. Where are you from? I ask this cause not cause don’t I want to know New York or California. I want to know where your people came from. I can tell you where I came from in Germany but I always love it when I hear how American people are from all over the world. It makes me happy we built this land.
Well, I live in Cincinnati Ohio- Are you asking for my family’s heritage? Ah, German, Irish, Hungarian and English. Quite the mutt. I identify mostly with the Irish roots. My family came from the dodgy part of Ireland, where all the crooks and drunkards and weirdos live. Of course they did.
11. Worst song you ever heard.
The Christmas Shoes. If you’ve heard it, you’ll know why.
Really, anyone who would *like* to answer should, but I tried to pick people who I thought might play along. Maybe I was wrong about some of you, but I’m interested in your answers. :)
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
- If you HAD to change your name, what would you change it to?
- Do you have anything interesting that you collect?
- You win the lottery. What’s the first thing you buy?
- What’s your favorite thing about you?
- What about your least favorite thing about you?
- What’s your favorite cartoon character?
- What’s something you would rather pay someone else to do than do it yourself?
- Tell me a joke?
- What’s the title of your memoir?
- What was the last movie, TV show or book that made you cry or tear up?